1st SiberiTA Gastronomic Tour
Execution Dates: December 2 and 3, 2017 in Casilblanco.
- Tourism and gastronomic conferences 'Siberitas', where mycological, oenological, oleic and autumn Siberian products met.
- The conference began on December 2 at 5.30 pm with an initiation in the world of mushrooms, where they learned to collect this product in a sustainable way through the conference on "Níscalos". The day closed with the seminar "The edible forest", tasting wild Siberian fruits and homemade sweets of Castilblanco prepared by the Santa Rita Women's Association.
- On Sunday, December 3 from 10 in the morning you could choose between:
- Mycological hiking trail and mushroom identification seminar around Castilblanco.
- Hiking trail through the surroundings of Castilblanco. Guided tour of the Cooperativa olivarera San Cristobal Mártir. Guided tour through the Rails of Castilblanco visiting the olive groves.
- Participants in both routes ended up enjoying a tasting of Siberian products. Wine pairing "Pago de Casasola", artisan cheeses from "Castilcerro" and the rich oil of the Cooperativa. All with the collaboration of the Association of rural women Santa Rita who also prepared an exquisite stew.
Galería Jornadas Gastronómicas La SiberiTA